My Top 5 favorite time waster sites are:
- – You can find anything and everything on craigslist. I like to browse for random stuff for sale or can keep you busy for hours (seriously). *sidenote: if you have lots of random junk laying around your house this is the perfect way to get rid of it.
- – if you haven’t seen this site, you should at least take a look. The name is pretty explanatory, but the pictures over there really are just too cute.
- – this site is cool, it learns what you like and makes better recommendations. If you type in scrapbooking to the search on there it will say hey if you like scrapbooking you should like these sites. In case you hadn’t gathered already I am all about discovery of new and fun things.
- – odd and weird news, sometimes I wonder what is going on with people.
- – when all else fails find out what everyone else is doing and follow the crowd. You can find out what the most popular sites are based on user input. Would you be surprised to know that is big news, I know I would not. and can serve this same purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment